Hey, Met here, this will indeed be one of the only solid reviews you’ll find on Build My List by product creator Jimmy Kim.
Please note that this is my uncensored review on my feeling about this program. So if you’re looking for the actual Build My List website click here.
What’s the reason for this review? Well it’s two-fold. 1. Is as of the time of this writing, I haven’t found any serious reviews of BML other than the usual barrage of 2 minute long videos from anyone and everyone trying to capitalize on affiliate commission from people truly looking for more information about this system. Don’t get me wrong, I do that too, but these days, I only do that on products I actually have purchased beforehand.
My second reason is I’ve been reviewing products and services for over 4 years., I have over 10 review sites raking out there now and I enjoy it!
Continued from the Jimmy Kim story…
Low and behold, it begins to work! Jimmy admits that he took the long road. No one was teaching it the way he’s doing it today with the Build My List Method.
Around 2013 or so was when everything just clicked! This was the same time Jimmy Kim crossed the 7 figure net income! WOW. From that point he simply continued to scale up from there.
Marketing Through Email
NEXT, he and his business partners went on to create SendLane – an autoresponder software that I must admit, I’m seriously considering switching my service over to there. I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks now, since I have use of it for 90 days free. The only thing that this doesn’t have that’s not really all that important to me anyways is video email. SIDE NOTE: I figured out a way to do video email inside Sendlane.
Autoresponders are necessary for list building. …And that is the core strategy covered in Build My List 2.0. Building strong autoresponder campaigns is taught by Jimmy and Tim Donnovan inside this product. It all starts with Know, Like and Trust or relationship building. To learn more about Sendlane – read the review.
“He Who Has The Biggest List Wins”
Here’s what I like most about BML:
- It’s a product promoted by internet marketers currently in the trenches who are still actively doing email marketing
- Sendlane – also a product built by digital marketers like myself, so they understand what we online marketers are trying to do. Not all autoresponder companies like what we do.
- The ridiculously low price of $47.00 to get started in your own online business and immediately list build the way the suggest
- This 2.0 version has a nice flow to it. It’s easy to follow for new people who are just beginning simply by going over the video modules
- Oh, and I also like the support of Build My List – they’re pretty responsive.
- The private Facebook community is pretty good and getting better all the time. These groups are only as good as the members are who participate and contribute to them. Here’s some suggestions I offered on someone’s squeeze page below… Facebook Community Help
Here’s what I don’t like or I feel needs improvement:
- Though all the videos load very fast, they are lacking the clarity in visual quality that I’m accustomed to seeing in products at any price point.
- I’m thinking… I will have to come back to this list
- The autoresponder “Sendlane” does work well though it is a little finiky when creating a Thank you or Landing page. You can witness this in the training as Jimmy is having to toil with it live. Having said that, I like Sendlane better than the provider I’ve been using for the past 4+ years and really considering the move. Like anything else – you have to get in there and play with it until you get the hang of it.
I’ve gone through this entire course in a few days because I was determined to get it done and to gain a quick sense of what this course had to offer. After that, I went through it a second time, only this time I did so methodically.
I already have experience with building an email database, I feel Build My List is an excellent resource for those looking to get started with building a list. Granted, you may need to watch the video trainings more than once to grasp everything you’re learning. It’s structured well enough to consume in bit size peices.
When I factor in all the bonuses, giveaways etc. that you get when you upgrade to the PRO, and or ELITE levels. See Helpful Article page for details.
You also get unique tools:
- BML Headliner – This is a pretty clever peice of software that generates instant headlines/subject lines for your emails
- Daily Power Calls – These calls typically lasts under 30 minutes but they are motivational in tone designed to inspire you to take action.
- BML Brander Tool – allows you to brand all the giveaways with your name and affiliate links
I warned you above that this would be a detailed review and this turned out to be a lengthly one. That’s because I wanted to cover everything. I would have to give my go ahead on this Build My List course. It’s a safe way to go if you’re interested in making money from home off the internet. This is not a get rich quick system. You have to start at the beginning but you can scale it as fast as you want.
Feel free to leave a comment.